We want you to
- feel comfortable using our desktop websites, mobile sites and mobile applications.
- feel secure submitting information to us.
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
- know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website and mobile sites and mobile applications :
- Name including first and last name.
- Primary email address.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our site.
- The number of times you access the page.
- The number of times you have shopped on our website, mobile site, or mobile applications (apps).
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site/applications (apps). We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser. The sites/applications contain links to other Web sites/applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites/applications which we do not own, manage or control.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.