Ingredients: (Makes 4 Chapathis)
1 cup whole Wheat Flour
½ cup Queens Quinoa’s 100 %Quinoa flour
- Take wheat flour + quinoa flour together in a wide bowl. Add salt as required.
- Make a small well at the center and pour little amount of water and mix well with hands.
- Knead well and pour some more water as needed until the contents attain the form of soft dough. Be careful not to add too much water as there is a chance that the dough becomes like a dosa batter. :)
- Keep this dough covered for at least 5 mins minutes.
- Later, take equal portions of the dough and form into balls. Roll these balls into thin chapathis.
- Heat a non-stick pan and place a rolled chapathi on the hot tawa. Allow it to cook for some time.
- When chapathi seems to show soft bubbles, flip over
- Allow the chapathi to cook well on both sides until brown spots appear on both sides.
- Remove the chapathi from pan and place on a plate. Repeat the same process with remaining dough.
- Enjoy with desired curry/pickle/raita.
- Yummy and healthy!!